ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Even though this program will make you stronger, more agile and lighter on your feet, those things will not make you a better boxer. On the other hand, practice and experience will. Strength training will develop physical performance where practicing your sport will get you tactical performance.
The goal of this program is to give you the physical attributes that will help you better develop your tactical skills so you can put it all together in the ring, where it counts.
Think of it as a pyramid: the base is your physical state: strength, stability, speed, agility, power, etc. On top of that, you have your skills: footwork, hand speed, reflexes, etc, and then at the pinnacle of the pyramid you have the actual fight. In order to get to the top, you must build a solid foundation to build upon.
Why should I do this program?
- Get more agile and feel lighter on your feet
- Build speed and power
- Strengthen your core and transfer force more efficiently
- Bridge the gap from the gym to the ring
How does this program work?
- This program is based on 2 training sessions a week, each lasting no more than 20-30 minutes
- For 4 weeks, each of those session will gradually get harder to follow your progression
- Even if you don’t have access to a gym, you can do this program anywhere: all you need is a band and a step. If you don’t have a step, use anything that is around 1.5-2 feet high (pile of books, wood/steel box, stairs, bench, etc.)
- Each exercise comes with a linked video, just click on the name of a movement to open up a detailed video.
What happens when I buy this program?
- First, you will receive an email that contains your program in the form of a downloadable PDF file.
- In the program, you will find every information that you need to be able to read this program, understand how to use it, and most importantly, how to ensure your success and keep making long term progress.
- Then, it’s all up to you: the only way to get results from a training program is to actually get out there and train.
- If you have any questions on your program, you will be provided with an e-mail to reach me personally and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Do the work, eat the cake.
|FLOAT AND STING | Introduction
FLOAT AND STING is a 4 week, two sessions a week training program that aims to build power and agility while being as light on your feet as possible